Develop your Trading & Investments knowledge with the beginners course into Investments & Trading
This course is designed to give our students an insight into investments & the economic playing field in which banks and large financial institutions operate down into different asset classes. Also a brief insight into the mechanics of trading retail & institutional markets.
Fully Sponsored course for students subject to application process*
Module 1 : Introduction to Finance
Module 2 : Types of Financial Assets
Module 3 : Trading Equities
Module 4 : Trading Fixed Income
Module 5 : Investing in a Fund
Module 6 : Personal Finance
Module 7 : A brief guide to Stock Market Investing
Module 8 : Intro to Financial Markets trading & FX Markets – How it all works?
Module 9 : An insight into how the financial markets can be traded
Module 10 : Brief look into Fundamental & Technical analysis
Module 11 : Brokers 101 (Choosing your broker)
More about the course
This course will be an in-house lecture. Throughout the progression of this course we will be handing out condensed lecture notes and also provide all students with extensive reading material to build your knowledge around all topics. As this is a Beginners Course we will not be going into complete details into everything. This course is mainly for individuals who want to build their knowledge in finance by taking a step forward. This course is designed to be your step forward.
The materials we provide are designed to help you continue your path during and after the course. Our academic team will provide continued support throughout the duration of the course via email support.
Duration of in-house lectures
In-house lectures will be held during academic holidays in each year as intensive day program or during term time as evening sessions. We will be holding sessions throughout the year at different University campus’ and at Tower 42:
Upcoming Programme Dates
Our next Beginners Course will be running in February 2018:
Two-day Evening Course from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (Monday 5th February and Tuesday 6th February 2018) at King’s College London, Waterloo Campus
* Both programmes are free for students subject to an application process
Why choose this programme?
- This programme has been exclusively developed by TRINTEL academics
- This is financial education in Trading & Investments, in a dynamic, innovative and engaging way
- We have developed this programme to provide our students with the knowledge needed to be comfortable navigating their way through the financial markets
- Expertly designed to provide first class interaction
- We have included this process to ensure students are committed to attend our free Beginners Course as there are only limited spaces.
- After normal registration via the TRINTEL registration an email will be sent requesting your CV
- CV Review the a brief phone call to judge your interest in being a part of our network
- Email to confirm if you have been fast-tracked onto our upcoming cohort
- Unsuccessful candidates will be placed in a waiting list an invited to following courses
The TRINTEL Beginners Course has reached more than a 100 different students at different Universities in the UK