Develop your Financial Career & Knowledge with the Industry Gold Standard, the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Preparation Program
We will be working with Fitch Learning in order to provide all our TRINTEL students with expert CFA education from experienced instructors and study mentors, and state-of-the-art learning tools – both mobile and online.
TRINTEL work very hard to make sure that the financial education we provide for our students meets the standard and quality needed for each student to succeed within industry. Fitch Learning has been preparing candidates for the CFA exams for over 15 years, training over 3,000 CFA students every year.
The curriculum is divided into four major areas:
Section 1 : Ethical and Professional standards
Section 2 : Tools and inputs for investment valuation and management
Section 3 : Asset valuation
Section 4 : Portfolio management
For more information visit the CFA institute website.
The CFA® Program has three distinct levels, each culminating in examination, which must be taken in order before moving onto the next level. There are two exam sittings per year:
December Examinations: Level I only
June Examinations: All three Levels (CFA® Level I, II, III)
Each exam is 6 hours long and can be taken at exam centres all over the world.
Before you can apply for the CFA® Program, you must fulfil the following criteria set out by CFA Institute:
Meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center). Read the ID policy.
Booking your exam with CFA institute
To book your exam you will need to register directly with CFA institute.
You must complete and sign a Professional Conduct and Candidate Responsibility Statement and pay an exam registration fee and an enrollment fee (first exam only).
For more information on the exam fees and to apply online, visit www.cfainstitute.org